Pelion Sports Return to Play Protocols
Please complete the Athletic Waiver prior to beginning any activities on campus.
- Anytime an athlete is on campus they should be a minimum of 6 feet apart and have their mask on. Masks will not be worn during actual exercise.
- After activities are over athletes should vacate the campus immediately. There should be no meeting/congregating in the parking lot or anywhere else on campus.
- Athletes should arrive at their designated time according to their coach.
- Athletes should bring their own water. A gallon jug of some sort would be fine. Better to have too much than not enough. Water cannot be provided by the school.
- Locker rooms are off limits until further notice.
- Bathrooms will be available for one athlete at a time.
- Athletes need to bring their own gear. There will be no practice gear given out at this time.
- If you had a physical for the 2019-20 school year that physical is valid until July 1. Coach Richards has new physical forms. Please get one and get your physicals uploaded into Planet HS asap. Or download: 2020-2021 Physical Form
- Athletes will be placed into pods of no more than 9 participants. Stay in your pod. Do not change pods unless instructed to do so.
- We will start slowly with our activities to insure proper conditioning as the temps warm up.
- If you are sick please stay home and alert your coach/athletic trainer. If you have been exposed to Covid 19 please let Coach Zach Richards no by phone and wait for instructions.
- Proper check in will be done before any activities. Temps will be taken and anyone with a 100 temp will be allowed to sit quietly and the temp retaken. If it is still is 100 or higher that athlete will be sent home and instructed to seek medical care immediately.
- A brief questionnaire will be completed after temps and documented. This process will be done every day until we are instructed differently.
- We are well aware that this is out of the norm for us. In order for us to start our seasons on time we must adhere to these protocols on a daily basis.
- Email any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org