Wednesday night, May 20th, is the Light up Lexington event. We will also have a short parade type affair to honor our spring athletes that had their seasons end prematurely. We will use all CDC, State, and District protocols to limit social contact but honor our spring athletes as best we can.
- Coaches will have all field/stadium lights on at 8 PM and all scoreboards on with all numbering to 20s.
- Spring athletes are to arrive at 8:15 and report to a parking space in the student parking lot. Each spring sport coach will be on one of the parking islands and will direct their players to a spot. Please use spaces wisely and have at least 12 feet in between vehicles. Only the spring sport athlete will be allowed outside the vehicle at any time.
- The general public will enter the parking lot at 8:30 and proceed down the designated route to honor each spring athlete. Coaches will use cones/hand signals to direct traffic in the pattern.
- All participants, other than the spring athletes, are to remain in vehicles at all times. No exceptions!
- After finishing the drive all vehicles are to exit the campus. All spring athletes are then to collect their banner and exit campus.
- The entire event should take no longer than 30 minutes.
- It is recommended that individuals wear a mask for this event.
Email Athletics Director Dann Holland if you have any questions.