On Monday, May 6 @ PHS LMC will be on-campus from 9AM-1PM to conduct sports physicals by appointment during the school day (Only 70 spots available). Students may pay for an appointment time, sign-up, and get a pre-participation packet in the athletics office with Ms. Gentry (PHS) / special services office with Ms. Rutkoskie (PMS) during their lunch period. Last day to sign up is Friday, May 3 at the end of the lunch period.
Cost is $20 (no refunds after May 3). Checks should be made to PHS.
In order to participate parent & student must have completed the Consent/Waiver located on the back of this flier. Additionally, the History portion of the physical form, the SCHSL Parent Permission, and the Pelion High School Sports Health Form must be completed and with all required signatures before a physical exam can be conducted.
- Be sure to bring all completed paperwork at the time of the physical.
- Wear Shorts, T-shirt, and Flip-flops
- No athlete may participate in a PHS/PMS sport without a completed physical, parent permission, & sports health form (includes strength/conditioning sessions, try-outs, etc.).
- All physicals must be dated after April 1, 2019 to be valid for 2019-2020 school year.
- Reminder current physicals/pre-participation expire at the end of the 2018-2019 school year (last day of school – June 7). Athletes are required to have new physical/pre-participation paperwork on file with PHS Athletics after this date to participate with any team.
Contact Dr. George Wham, PHS Head Athletic Trainer, @ 821-2258 or email@example.com with questions.